- 1/2 c. apple or orange juice, no sugar added
- 1 c. of spinach
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 c. frozen mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries and blackberries)
Add juice and spinach to then blender and blend well. Add banana and frozen fruit and blend together.
*You can add water or coconut/almond milk to reach your desired consistency.
- 1 Cups of fresh OJ
- 2 Cup of water
- 1 Cup frozen strawberries
- One banana
- 2 Scoops RP Vanilla Protein
- 2 cups of ice
Blend and add juice as needed to thin – Enjoy!
- 1 frozen sliced banana
- 1 Tablespoon organic peanut or almond butter
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup coconut milk, unsweetened
- 4 cups baby spinach
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.